To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
315 Machine Design, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 17 September 2015.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owner of www.315machinedesign.com and any of the following information we might collect when you register on our site or fill out a form.
- name and job title
- contact information including postal address, phone number and email address
- demographic information such as postal/zip code, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to satisfy your request, understand your needs and provide you with a better service. The information may be used for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and useful. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To contact you for market research purposes from time to time.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to third parties for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or provide the service requested.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and help us analyze web traffic so that we can improve our website and tailor it to customer needs and allows us to respond to you as an individual. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Third-party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accessing, Correcting and Controlling Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.